Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
As a Fullstack Developer you will work in our agile dev team and develop features for our innovative id-x | platform.
In addition to the concrete planning of features, you will implement both backend and frontend.
- Planning and designing new features within the web applications using agile methods (optionally iOS or Android apps)
- Optimising and improving existing features
- Researching new technologies that can make our platform even better
- Helping to design our products, from the idea to market maturity
- Implementing the backend and frontend
- Each developer has his or her own area of expertise, but we help each other in the team and avoid knowledge islands, so that you can also implement tasks outside your comfort zone (frontend, backend, devops, testing) in the sense of a full-stack approach.
- Very good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very good knowledge in the development of web applications preferably with the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, Node.js)
- Ideally: Experience with software architectures, design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Optional: knowledge of Elasticsearch
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- Reliability, initiative, team spirit
- For communication with your team: good written and spoken German and English skills
- The ability to switch between creative and technical tasks
- Ideally, you have completed an IT-related apprenticeship or a degree - not a must
YOUR BENEFITS / PROSPECTS
- Growth: in a fast and agile environment, we push personal and corporate growth in equal measure
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to develop innovative business solutions with us
- Room for experimentation and discussion
- Creative freedom in an ambitious team and an innovative working environment
- Flexible working hours in a permanent employment relationship
- Performance-related remuneration and appreciation
- Balanced and flexible work-life balance
- A modern workplace close to the University of Lippstadt
- Remote / flexweek / office - let's talk about what suits you best
Calidat GmbH develops software tools for various industries, such as automotive, household appliances, agriculture and energy. Our tools are mainly used to support product development with important information and ideas to make products better. Digitalisation plays an important role in this, which we promote with our cloud solutions.
Would you like to start with us? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.